Plus Size Lingerie from Sculptresse - Pure Lace Review*

A Christmas Cookbook ...

A few weeks ago, when talking to Sculptresse by Panache about some product reviews, I mind a bit of typo.  I was talking about my Christmas Lookbooks when my computer kindly autocorrected the sentence to Christmas Cookbooks and so I just had to do some shoots of cooking in my lingerie! 


Now, I do not recommend you cook in your lingerie - hot oil and bare skin rarely go hand in hand and I will not be responsible for any burns that may result in trying to do so. 

I do, however, recommend trying the Pure Lace collection by Sculptresse!


If you don't know already, Sculptresse are the fuller figured range of lingerie from Panache - they stock D - J cup lingerie to give 'your confidence a boost with Sculptresse support, comfort, and amazing fit'. The go to a 46 band and a 26 in the pants.  I do find the 26 in a pants is  a little limiting for a brand that celebrates the fuller figure and I hope they will consider expanding this in the future. 



Sculptress kindly sent me the Pure Lace bra in black in a size 36GG and the matching High Waist briefs in a size 20. Both fit rather beautifully and offer great support. 

The bra is a moulded t'shirt bra that gives a great rounded shape to the boobs.  It has a subtle uplift and a lace overlay that adds a little va-va-voom making it as worthy of a night out as wearing beats a plain blouse during the day. 


The bra has quite wide straps that offer great support and are slightly padded to take some of the pressure off the shoulders.  This shows that Sculptresse are really thinking about comfort for girls with a heavier bust and I'm impressed with this little detail.  

The back band is wide with a 3 hook fastening and comes fairly true to size. 


The high waisted pants aren't as high as I would have liked from the name but still sit a good few inches above my hips and happily encase my love handles.  They are very smooth, even with the seems, I think these will look great beneath those slinky body con dresses that run a high risk of VPL.  

The front of the brief is sheer with the back lined.  

The lace is really quite gorgeous on these pants so I had to take details shot!



I'm really impressed with this set and may need to buy it in the nude lace as I'm in need of  new t-shirt bra.  

The bra is priced at £42 and the briefs at £22.  It is not the cheapest set on the market, but the fit and quality means it's definitely worth investing in. 


Outfit details:







Have you tried any of the Sculptresse range?  How have you found it so far?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hello my fifties housewife dream! The more I see of Sculptresse the more I love it, but yes I agree with making larger briefs for sure.
    Www.curvesandcurl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the knickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I've not ever heard of Sculptresse but I always struggle to find well-fitting underwear that's actually nice too!

    Barbie Sparkles | Beauty, +SizeFashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many babes rocking Sculptresse right now! You look absolutely stunning in this set. I'd totally skip home if I knew you were cooking me food wearing those lol
    www.fattyboomtatty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU LOOK SO BLOODY AMAZING THOUGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER