Sculptresse Flirtini

Sometimes, every girl needs a flirt!  And what is more flirty than hot pink polka dots with lace detailing?


For those not already in the know, Sculptresse is the fuller figured sister to Panache lingerie.  The line is fun, flirty, and functional with bras ranging from a 36D to 46HH and pants sizes 14 to 26. 

The Flirtini comes in a hot pink, although the description on the website says its red, and have large black polkadot with black lace detailing.  



The cups are a seamed balconette that give great shape and uplift and they are fully lined so no tell-tale nipple-age!  The wide straps mean that the bra is very supportive and the wide back band and high wings means that back and under-arm fat is encased and supported. 


I really love the contract of the hot pink with the black - especially as they mould the pink into the black with the metal adjuster rings.  

It's little details like this that tent to make me happy.  A pet peeve with bras, however, is the black label showing through the transparent mesh of the back band.  I know you can cut them out, but then the seam of the now-extinct label tends to rub and irritate against my skin.   The sheer bottom pants have the same label issue. 


I'm wearing the 36GG which fits me perfectly.  The pants are a 20 and quite roomy - but I like my everyday pants big and roomy! 

The bra is priced at £35 and the briefs cost £18 - fairly standard for lingerie in this size range.  They also feel very well made and, after several wears, there seems to be little stretch in the bra and I've not needed to readjust the straps.  This gives me hope that this bra will last the distance!








Have you tried anything from the Sculptresse range?









post signature

1 comment:

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER