Enter Studio 8

I'm a little giddy about Phase 8 - I have long lusted after their Collection 8 ball gowns and their jersey dresses are favourite go-to for smart, luxurious dresses perfect for throwing in a suitcase (they don't need ironing!!!!)

But my giddiness have gone stellar since I heard whispers of the brand launching a brand new line of stylish clothes exclusively in sizes 16- 24. 

Enter Studio 8!

Sonia Dress

The range has really blown me away.  The print scream elegance and the cuts look to flatter the curves of a plus size body.

Unlike many other plus size retailers, Studio 8 haven't played it safe.  The range is bold with sleeveless dresses, plunging necklines, figure hugging dresses, bejewelled dresses and exaggerated waists!

Blue Darcy Maxi Dress

One of my favourite pieces is the Becky Scuba dress with an inky floral pattern, a v-neckline and a knee-length full skirt.  I can see myself swanning across a country estate for a friends wedding in the dress, champagne flute in my hand as I channel my inner (and very hidden) Kate Middleton.   

Now, I just need a friend to get married in a big country mansion (ahem - hint! hint!). 

Becky Scuba Dress
I have another favourite piece, but I'm going to have to wait for a few weeks as its currently being sent to me to review.  Can you guess which it is?

Pippa Print Dress

Now tell me, which would you buy?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'd go for the Becky Scuba dress - I like the structured neckline and the bold print!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER