Honeymoon!


In a few short hours I'm heading off on my honeymoon for lots of sun, sea, sand, and masses of wine with seafood pasta!

I think my husband would no longer be my husband if I tried to bring my laptop and blog from the side of the pool so I'll be taking a break for a fortnight.    Don't worry, I'll be back with a fashion-tips-a-plenty (and maybe some sickening beach photos) come the first week in December.

In the meantime, satisfy yourself with shots of the beautiful clothes I packed yesterday ...  do you notice a colour theme?


Nude heels and gaggle of gold jewellery

 A flirty and playful bikini

My favourite party dresses for al fresco dining

Maxi dresses for easy day-to-night wearing

A multitude of camisole tops to pair with vibrant, full skirts 


50's style skirts

The wear-every-where gladiator sandals


Clarins Skin Care

Hair, face and nail care

Summer worthy make-up colours


Kaftans and a red bikini



See you in a fortnight!

C x x x




2 comments:

  1. Love the theme! congrats again and best wishes to a wonderful marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna! I had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER