ASOS Curve Ridley Skinny Jean in White

I bought white jeans - and I have to say, I'm in love!

I've even managed to wear them several times without spilling coffee all over them!


These ASOS Curve Ridley Skinny Jeans in white are kinda perfect in my eyes.   The waist is high, the denim is strong with just the tiniest bit of stretch and the leg length, despite my 5ft10 frame, is perfect. 


I'm wearing the size 18 which fitted me perfectly straight out of the parcel.  Unfortunately, they have since stretched a tiny bit and aren't quite so nicely fitted around my waist (they're currently in a hot wash in the hope of shrinking them ever so slightly). 


The really high waisted cut of the jeans really does elongate my legs and slim my hips/ass.  I would probably prefer the bum pockets to be a little closer together to give the appearance of uplift but I won't hold a pocket against them! 

I paired the jeans with a gingham print top from Simply Be, my favourite red L.K.Bennett heels and a longline cardigan from New Look. Full details are at the end of the post.



The longline cardigan is my go to piece at the moment - I love the midi length and the way, when worn with slim fitting clothes beneath, it really makes me look taller and slimmer.   I have the cardigan in several colours and can see more being added to my wardrobe over the course of the summer.   

One of the things I normally hate about white jeans is when they show dimply thighs through the material.  Luckily, there is not a dimple in sight with these - the denim is very strong with a tight weave that gives my legs great support and shape.  


At £30, I would say these jeans are worth every penny!  Since buying these I have worn them on nights out, to the local pub, swanning about seaside towns and even out on a boat when seal spotting. I think I'll get tons more wear out of them this summer and will be looking at the Ridley collection of jeans in other colours as think they really flatter my shape. 







How about you?  Have you tried the Ridley jeans?  Or any other recommendations for white jeans?


post signature

3 comments:

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER