Jameela Jamil for Simply Be

It's not very often that I go a little big gaga over a celebrity fashion range - too many play is safe and fail to enthuse the clothes with the celebrities character.  

The Jameela Jamil range from Simply Be does not fall into this category!  In fact, I don't think there is a single item in the range that I wouldn't snap up if money allowed. 

Unfortunately, I can only afford one - and it had to be the Ponte Midi Dress.


The dress makes me feel like a cross between Betty Page & Grace Kelly; it oozes sophisticated, lady-like elegance with a slight gothic vampiric feel.  



The Simply Be website describes it as Victorian Gothic and I suppose this is a little true with the sheer spotted fabric sleeves and neckline but the full swishing skirt feels a little more 50s.  

Midi length has always been a favourite of mine as I think it looks very graceful when paired with nude legs and a pair of high heels.  I suppose I'm lucky as at 5ft10, Midi tends to sit just perfectly on my mid-calves. 





The full skirt really does swish and sway as you walk - makes me want to pull some flamenco moves - and the full shape paired with a nipped in waist makes for a perfect hourglass!

The sheer neckline and sleeves are demure with a nod to the sensual and incredibly flattering for a larger bust. 


I feel the dress deserves red lipstick and heels - I mean, you need a special dress to wear with those red L. K. Bennett hooves!


Outfit Details


Shoes - Past Season L. K. Bennett



Have you got your eye on anything from this range? Which is your favourite?


post signature

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!
    Love that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful on you, it makes my heart jump, but it also makes me realise it would be far too long for little old me, but you really do look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this on you! And I loved it on Sam. I am 5'8 so I am worried that it is going to be less of a flattering length on me. I might have to give it a try though. Gorgeous!

    www.curvesncurl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Perfect with the red shoes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely post my dear
    the pictures are amazing, so inspiring,
    love your style, it’s always so on point

    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress! It looks gorgeous on you and I love it with the red heels. What a perfect dress for the holiday season.

    Pretty in the Desert

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER