Christmas Sale Wish Lists

After an excess of food, champagne, parties and general gluttony, I love nothing more than spending my evening curled up on the sofa, tea in hand whilst I peruse the post-Christmas sales.  

There is nothing more gratifying than being able to shop when your hair is resembling a hedgehog and you're still make-up-less in your pjs ... 

Now, there are only a few items that I'm tempted by so far, but I thought I would share my top five with you as they are really quite marvellous  ...


Black Jumpsuit by Elvi




I have wanted a classic black jumpsuit for a while now and this Elvi number ticks every box - tailored enough for the office, va-va-voom enough for a night out ... This is easily the top of my sales wishlist (I may have purchased it already) and I cannot wait to wear this all of the time!

It's priced at £45.50 which is a great 30% off AND you can get an extra 20% off if you sign up for their newsletter!


The Embellished LBD from ASOS Curve



I've had my eye on this beautiful studded LBD from ASOS Curve - I love a bodycon dress and those stud details just elevate this into star worthy gorgeousness.  I have a few girls night coming up and think this will be perfect for propping up the cocktail bar after a swanky meal!

The dress is £22 down from £32. 

The Comfy Blouse





I've had my eye on this since seeing it on the marvellous Girl with Curves and I cannot wait to team it with PVC trousers and over-the-knee boots for a bit of rock chick glam!  Perhaps I need to find a leather jacket to complete the look?

The blouse is £16 down from £32.


The Sleeveless Duster Coat from DP Curve



I love the sleeveless duster coat trend at the moment - I can really see myself wearing this with skinny cigarette pants and a plain, long sleeve t-shirt ... perhaps a breton striped number for Parisian chic. 

This DP Curve number is only £22.40 down from £32. 


Have you bought anything in the sales?  Or are you waiting to see if prices fall further?


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Some great items here! Especially love the first black playsuit. :)

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER