Tutti Rouge Betty Review*

Tutti Rouge, the wonderful lingerie company that makes 'Beautiful Bras for Curvy Girls', kindly sponsored my under garments for my recent night out at the plus size awards.  

I had already purchased the Jessica (you can read my review here) and, although in love with many of their piece, there was one set I was desperate to try ... the Betty - with it's bold floral pattern and ruffled lace details it really was top on my Tutti hit list!




The satin padded balconette bra is devilishly pretty  with a cheeky slogan of 'kiss and tell' hidden around the bold floral print.  

I'm wearing the bra in a 36H and it fits relatively well.  The central gore sits nicely against my sternum and the wide back band sits firm against my back (it was actually very firm when first wearing but loosened after a wear or two).   The cup is fairly true to size although I will say that I could, potentially, have moved to a 34HH as the band has loosened with the first few wears and, as you can see below, my chest is very full in the cup.  


As the Betty is a bra that Tutti bring out in a new pattern every year, I think I will try a 34HH next time.  

The balconette style does give me a good uplift and, what I really like, is that the underwires aren't too wide as they often are with this style of bra.   You can see that the wires sit nicely at the edge of my breast and don't dig into the armpits like many balconette bras do. 



The back band is made of a heavy dotted mesh material that is echoed at the sides and back of the matching brief.   The bra straps are fairly wise and supportive and feature the Tutti Rouge signature heart-shaped adjusters - I love, love, love these and think all bra adjusters should be made more of!

The satin material that makes up the rest of the bra is also echoed in panels on the front and rear of the brief.  On both the bra and brief, the satin is lined by a ruffled lace that is cute! 


The briefs I'm wearing are the shortie briefs - they are a size XXL and quite tight - muffin top anyone?  

I won't be able to wear these with anything too tight fitting but they are find for beneath swing dresses and full skirts.  For reference, I normally take a size 18-20 pant because I like my pants big - like Bridget Jones big!


The bra is priced at £39.50.  Unfortunately, the shortie briefs aren't appearing on their website but they do have a mini brief style for £17.50. 

I would say that the set is worth every penny - the bra is well constructed with great support and looks phenomenal.  Tutti Rouge seem to be able to elevate a bra from the ordinary and really do provide those special little details that many fuller busted retailers seem to forget.  

I'd also like to stress that this bra is one of the comfiest bras I own - quite simply, I hate taking it off!


Outfit Details:




Now, which Tutti set do I get next?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. The Tutti Rouge Betty Lingerie set looks pretty. I love the lacy detail around the edges of the balconette bra and the floral designs. It's nice reading that the bra is comfortable. The briefs don't have as full a coverage as I normally seek but they do look pretty.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the lacy details just gorgeous? I think the pants would offer more coverage but they are a little small on me - few brands do matching pants in a size big enough for me!

      C xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty little set! I love the bra, its so gorgeous - I might have to give Tutti Rouge a go!

    Lottie xx
    http://lottielamour.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bra 😍 I wish I could wear balconette bras I'm so jealous as it looks super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER