#PSInternationalWishList‏

The US seems to have it down when it comes to plus size fashion, which has often left me rather despondent and slightly annoyed that I can't get my grubby mitts all over their delights.
  
Places like Pin Up Girl and ModCloth seem to churn out amazing collection after amazing questions and smother my Pinterest wall with inspirational looks.  Both places ship to the UK, but the cost of shipping isn't cheap - nor are the hefty customs you get slapped with the moment the parcels hits British soil.
 
So when the wonderful Debz of The (Not So) Secret Diary of a Wannabe Princess suggested that us plus size bloggers do a post about what we would have bought if it weren't for the shipping/customs/general hassle that comes with buying from international chores, I couldn't help but jump at the chance. 
So heres what I would have bought ... 


The Ultimate Jessica Rabbit Dress 

(swoon)




The Spring Tea Dress


The Joan Holloway


The Swimsuit 




What would you by from international waters if you didn't have the problems of shipping and customs?

And don't forget to check out these lovely ladies who are also posting their must haves - I can promise you some great finds!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. That red dress :O hot hot hot. We included the same swimsuit in our wishlists =) the one from Torrid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel, if I were to but that swimsuit, I'd want to wear it all the time ... not just at the pool/beach/garden!

      C xx

      Delete
  2. I think I would buy that dress regardless of the customs and shipping cost. :-) Hot, Hot, Hot....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... that red dress is so beautiful. I can imagine you in that. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So can I .... Although Collectif have similar dresses, just not in red :(

      C xx

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER