Vienna - The City Break Wardrobe

Just in case you don't already follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter - I've spent the past week waltzing (huffing and puffing) my way around Vienna. 
The city is quite magical - albeit a little contrived with trying to retain the Austrian character from the height of Empire - so thought I'd share some photos taken from my time there as well as the minimalist, where-every wardrobe that I took with me!

Stephenplatz


Goulash, elderflower spritzers & phallic toilet signs at Cafe Korb (Freud's watering hole)


The Spanish Riding School of Vienna


Grey Blazer from ASOS (past season)





Stephenzplatz 




Skater Skirt - ASOS (past season)



The view from my hotel room, a model of the huge ferris wheel I went up, my not-so-comfy shoes and sneaky selfie!

Shoes - New Look (past season)

I also packed a few other bits as I was attending a conference with work so I swapped my jeans for my Phase Eight work trousers and my blue flats for Carvela heels! 

Do you have a capsule wardrobe for city breaks?


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Those two tops - especially the gingham one - are so pretty. I've never been to Vienna but it looks stunning :)

    Sarah - Lipstick & Dresses
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm having a bit of a gingham/stripes obsession! It's bordering on dangerous!

      C xx

      Delete
  2. OMG, the architecture! I'm a total building nerd and would have died and gone to heaven! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always being told off by family that all my travel pics feature building and never me! Although mountains top everything ... mountains excite me!

      C xx

      Delete
  3. I love Wien!! :) Haven't been there for over 20 years, but it is just as I remember it. so beautiful. I have that gingham top as well, but hasn't used it yet. :) It looked like you had a lovely time. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mookie! I did have a great time, just wish I had more time to explore. My job means I get to travel but I, unfortunately, only had 3 hours of daylight on the Sunday to explore. The rest of the time I was in an airless conference hall with a fixed grin whilst talking to clients - talk about cheek ache!

      C xx

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER